George R. Burgess, Sr. Memorial

This blog (short for web log) was created as a site for posting thoughts, memories, pictures, or other items related to grandpa Burgess. Since a couple of grandchildren requested that we find a way to share thoughts, let's use an efficient tool.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

On Purpose

When this site was set up I was sure I'd have a lot to say about grandpa's life and the impact he had on me.  Yet each time I sit down to write something words seem to hide themselves behind the pictures in my mind.  So though I'm still not able to bring my thoughts together, I’ll make a few posts that attempt to capture some of the indelible pictures in my mind carefully placed there by a man who did everything on purpose.  
From a “lessons learned” perspective, I’d have to say ditto to Brian’s comments from Sept 25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home